Thank you for your patience as our website is being updated
The power of touch is my calling, it connects us holistically to wellness. A deep sense of purpose and passion flows through me; a gift I love sharing. Experience results in dedication, compassion and a desire to be part of your journey through health.
I am driven to provide you with a professional and confidential therapeutic massage that focuses on the mind/body connection so that you may experience total mind/body balance in your Life along with pain management techniques for those problematic muscles.
I can't thank you enough for believing and trusting in me. I truly value our relationship and your encouragement to create a unique atmosphere which represents my personality and passions. My roots blossom because of you.
I am honored to say I have been a Licensed Massage Therapist for 21 years, most of my clientele has seen all aspects of my career blossom and have become like Family.
- Central PA School of Massage 2002 Graduate
- 21 year Member ABMP (Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals)
- PA Licensed: MSG002603
- Equissage- Equine Sports Massage Therapist
- Member AHG (American Herbalist Guild)
- Member NAHA (National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy)
- Reiki Membership Association
Experience and Credentials
- Swedish Massage
- Myofascial Release I & II
- Ayurvedic Massage
- Tui Na- Oriental Bodywork
- Therapeutic Touch Infant/Geriatric Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Chair Massage
- Sports Massage
- Aromatherapy & Essential Oils
- Clinical Aromatherapy 1 - A Holistic Synergy
- Clinical Aromatherapy 2 - Product Formulation
- Clinical Aromatherapy 3 - Five Elements
- Day Spa Techniques
- Postural Assessment Techniques
- Cranial Sacral Massage I & II
- Reiki I & II
- Advanced Reiki Training
- Usui/Tibetan System of Natural Healing- Reiki Master
- Trigger Point Assessment/Applications
- Heartsaver CPR AED
- Ethics and Standards
- Herbalism Mentorship with Jennifer Tucker
- Bella Vista Farm- Certified Organic-OEFFA (Ohio Ecological Food Farm Association)
- Member PSBA (Pennsylvania State Beekeepers Association)
- Member Arbor Day Foundation
- The Xerces Society
- Covid Protocol- In Good Hands
- Peace of mind for those whom are interested… I am fully vaccinated and boosted
To Schedule with Amber
We will return all calls, emails, text and social media messages in a timely fashion...
during normal business hours Monday-Friday
Please be mindful that we are with our scheduled Clients and do not always get a moment to check our messages until we finish up for the day. Rest assured that we check our messages daily and will respond.
You are important to us and we are looking forward to being part of your health and wellness.